May 2, 2013
- Responding to the brutal murder of a young transgender woman in the Cleveland area, leaders and members of the United Church of Christ joined dozens of people Wednesday afternoon in a show of support outside Cleveland City Hall.
April 22, 2013
- Awestruck, honored and humbled -- just some of the words Brian Holeman and the Rev. Sue Artt used to describe their thoughts when they learned they have been unanimously recommended as the moderator and assistant moderator of the United Church of Christ’s General Synod 2015 in Cleveland.
April 21, 2013
- The United Church of Christ might have experienced a little divine intervention at work for one Earth in Cleveland as employees at the church house came together as one staff on Thursday.
April 18, 2013
- For the springtime gathering of the Leaders in Koinonia (LinK) event, organizers from the United Church of Christ brought together environmental leaders and ecumenical activists from around the globe to Cleveland April 16-18 to work together on Mission 4/1 Earth.
March 20, 2013
- The UCC’s Local Church Ministries Board of Directors voted last week to approve a loan of more than a half-million dollars to renovate a space for a new restaurant inside the church-owned Radisson Hotel. The venture will offer a better dining experience to visitors of the UCC and Cleveland’s Gateway District.
March 11, 2013
- The United Church of Christ is ready to live differently, stepping into an uncertain but exciting future, according to the president and professor of preaching and worship at Eden Theological Seminary. The Rev. David Greenhaw was the keynote speaker during a final joint gathering of the UCC’s individual ministry boards this weekend in Cleveland. A new United Church of Christ Board (UCCB) replaces the current structure on July 2, 2013, following the close of the UCC’s General Synod in Long Beach...
March 2, 2013
- The United Church of Christ’s History and Polity Teachers Network gathered Thursday and Friday at the UCC headquarters in Cleveland to reach the wider church on the concept of engaged discipleship.