May 21, 2013
- A couple’s shared love of hockey spawned a ministry that helps kids develop in every aspect of their lives.
- Losing the national newspaper like ‘the death of a family member or friend,’ says one longtime reader and alum.
May 20, 2013
- ‘God’s mercy will outlast all national boundaries,’ says pastor as bishops join faithful for Holy Communion while standing in two nations.
- United Methodist Church and Methodist Church of Mexico reach out to those trapped between nations, hiding and becoming prey to many.
May 17, 2013
- UMR Communications, publisher of the Reporter and 45 other editions, traces history to pre-Civil War Methodist newspapers in Texas.
- Florida pastor sees congregation grow by 25 percent in one Sunday as he does ‘what a pastor is called to do.’.
May 14, 2013
- Firefighters and police officers receive blessings and healing after witnessing “a vision that no one should” at scene of Dec. 14 tragedy.
- Learn how some United Methodists in Omaha helped create a network that is addressing hunger and more in their region.
May 10, 2013
- About 50 people participated in the 2013 session of the Bulgaria-Romania Provisional Annual Conference.
- “Younger, more educated and more caring” — this could be the headline on the Hungarian Methodists after the 2011 census.