March 10, 2017
- A United Methodist mobile bus clinic donated to Philippines Conference will help provide care in more remote areas.
March 9, 2017
- Peg-Leg Flamingos, a United Methodist leadership program, aims to nurture and educate young Native American leaders.
- Questions of divorce and remarriage by clergy and members were considered by Methodism’s top court long before same-sex marriage became an issue.
March 8, 2017
- United Methodist clergy and laywomen draw inspiration, strength from others as they follow their own paths.
- #HerTruth video project tells a sobering story about discrimination against women in ministry and offers resources to help the church uphold its standards of equality.
March 6, 2017
- The women addressed their letter to the Wesleyan Covenant Association, which wants to hold the line on the denomination’s homosexuality teachings.
- Discipleship Ministries and the Sierra Leone church have teamed up to make United Methodist resources available locally.
March 3, 2017
- A grassroots, ecumenical initiative was unveiled March 3 in anticipation of a revised executive order banning refugees from some majority Muslim countries.
March 2, 2017
- Commission members have a broad desire for the church to stay in connection and expect that connection to look very different in the near future.
March 1, 2017
- Annual conferences and central conferences are holding vigils, prayer services and holding conversations in support of the work of the Commission on a Way Forward.