May 17, 2013
- UMR Communications, publisher of the Reporter and 45 other editions, traces history to pre-Civil War Methodist newspapers in Texas.
- Florida pastor sees congregation grow by 25 percent in one Sunday as he does ‘what a pastor is called to do.’.
May 14, 2013
- Firefighters and police officers receive blessings and healing after witnessing “a vision that no one should” at scene of Dec. 14 tragedy.
- Learn how some United Methodists in Omaha helped create a network that is addressing hunger and more in their region.
May 10, 2013
- About 50 people participated in the 2013 session of the Bulgaria-Romania Provisional Annual Conference.
- “Younger, more educated and more caring” — this could be the headline on the Hungarian Methodists after the 2011 census.
May 9, 2013
- 2012 General Conference adopts petition to revise to make them “more succinct, theologically founded and globally relevant.”
May 8, 2013
- Students facing mental health crises fastest-growing group on college campuses as they struggle to cope and look for help.
May 7, 2013
- At The Barn, the fun environment brings students in, but the safe environment and support system bring them back.
- The Amity Foundation, a partner of UMCOR, is expanding its relief efforts to earthquake survivors in China’s Sichuan Province.