January 26, 2017
- In some respects, those attending are Seminario Evangélico Metodista are ahead of many Cubans in terms of using digital technology.
- Tribe urges supporters to contact congressional leaders over the decision, as nearly 800 remain camped out near Dakota Access Pipeline site.
January 25, 2017
- The Rev. Orlando Gallardo has a Master in Divinity degree from Saint Paul School of Theology but is still waiting to become a U.S. citizen.
- Retired bishop says the annual conference, not General Conference, has the responsibility for addressing moral issues involving clergy.
January 24, 2017
- Eighty-member, all-female team, including United Methodists, did editing, commentary on edition that emphasizes women and social issues in Scripture
January 23, 2017
- Student attending the inauguration was moved by the diversity at the event but troubled by deep divisions of ideology.
- More than 800 places of worship have vowed to shelter and protect immigrants fearing deportation under the Trump administration.
January 20, 2017
- United Methodists among non-governmental organization leaders asking new U.N. Secretary General to focus on peacemaking.
January 19, 2017
- Commission members, charged with dealing with church unity and the homosexuality debate, talked about where they see potential points of agreement.
January 13, 2017
- United Methodists shelter displaced families and work on peace building to bring together indigenous minority tribes with the majority Bantu.