April 5, 2017
- If you go to a church North Wembley any Thursday between 11am and 1pm you will find people who are cheerful despite suffering the worst that life can throw at them. The reason for that joy is the weekly memory café.
April 3, 2017
- A new report will give fresh insight for helping Christian parents pass their faith on to their children.
March 31, 2017
- Friday Night Theology takes a look at fake news and looking to Jesus for the truth that sets you free...
March 30, 2017
- What could your place look like in the next 20 years if the Church really worked in unity, as one body, alongside people of peace across your city or town?
March 29, 2017
- Here it is: March's round up of the things that you liked, the things that moved you, the things that challenged and encouraged you.
- As Theresa May triggers Article 50, we want to pray for our nations...
March 28, 2017
- In a statement ahead of the prime minister triggering Article 50 the Evangelical Alliance has set out how churches and Christians can contribute as the UK prepares for Brexit. Theresa May triggering Article 50 of the Lisbon Treaty marks the official beginning of the UK’s departure from the European Union.
March 26, 2017
- Jo from our friends Home for Good reflects on her experience as a mother and the role that God has called her to...
March 24, 2017
- Peter Lynas, director of the Alliance in Northern Ireland, reflects on a week which saw fresh terror in London and the death of a terrorist-turned-peacemaker in Northern Ireland.
- Leading Christian charities are urging the Church to take part in the Jo Cox commission on loneliness.