May 14, 2013
- Samaritan's Purse UK today launched an innovative plan to give hope and a future to 30,000 families living in extreme poverty around the world.
May 13, 2013
- Denying children access to education through exclusion can never be the right answer, according to Patrick Regan OBE.
May 10, 2013
- But a wide-ranging new study based on the work of Alliance member Compassion has found that child sponsorship does indeed work.
- Ruth Dickinson reflects on the five year anniversary of 16-year-old Jimmy Mizen's death in a bakery in south London. He would have been celebrating his 21st birthday.
- Churches can tend to shy away from topics such as pornography and sex but a Portsmouth church is seizing an opportunity to raise awareness and address the growing problem of pornography. 'Porn Sunday' 19 May
May 8, 2013
- The nation's favourite choir made its way into the Guinness World Records over the weekend as part of its 30th birthday celebrations.
- Thousands of Christians are expected to unite in prayer and worship on Parliament Square from 6-7pm this Saturday 11 May. Pentecost Festival, 7.14 and Open Doors are leading Christians of all ages and backgrounds.
- The search is on to find the top ten churches built in the UK since 1953 in a new architecture competition launched by the National Churches Trust
May 7, 2013
- The Church of England annual statistics for 2011 signify a stabilisation which is seen as an encouraging change to the usual declining rates.
- Ed Thornton is a journalist with the Church Times. He used to work for a political magazine in Westminster and as a business journalist.