February 20, 2017
- Sports tournaments, quizzes and assemblies are just some of the ideas a Christian charity has for using sport to evangelise to communities this year.
- Come and join Steve Clifford and other Evangelical Alliance staff to thank you for your support for the Alliance and update you on exciting developments for 2017.
February 17, 2017
- This week, Britain’s youngest Euromillions winner revealed that she is considering suing lottery bosses, as she believes that she was too young to cope with the stress of winning so much money.
February 16, 2017
- HOPE is helping churches to make Jesus known this Easter with a new book, a four-minute video and an explorers’ course. Who Do You Say I Am? has been produced to respon
- This month, many Christians in the UK will have heard the allegations against John Smyth, which were reported by Channel 4 News.
February 15, 2017
- While Brexit continues to dominate Scottish politics, the last few weeks have also seen developments in the other story of this session of the Scottish Parliament – namely tackling the attainment and life chances gap that exists between the rich and poor of Scottish society
- Week in, week out, the Church in Northern Ireland is making an amazing contribution to the lives of the next generation.
- Jim Stewart from the Alliance in Wales was invited to take part in a small citizens’ panel on Monday, 13 February for a special session of the National Assembly for Wales’ constitutional and legislative affairs committee.
- Alliance member Christians Against Poverty is teaming up with the Trussel Trust to bring sustained help to people in crisis. As the UK's largest foodbank provider, the Trust already works with one debt charity, but hopes the partnership with CAP can offer long-term solutions to families with a range of needs.
February 14, 2017
- Dave Landrum writes on how Christians should avoid the divisive misery of identity politics.