February 10, 2017
- Should we be as emotionally engaged as Denis Shapovalov? Friday Night Theology explores what the tennis player's outburst says about his passion and commitment...
- Yesterday on Facebook we spoke live to Home for Good about unaccompanied child refugees in Europe and how the Church an help.
February 9, 2017
- The Most Rev Justin Welby described the Thy Kingdom Come prayer initiative as a “move of the spirt” as he welcomed representatives from denominations and ecumenical groups to Lambeth Palace today.
- by Sophia Eng, a pupil at Thames Christian College, age 14 years.
February 8, 2017
- Harry Lighton has won The Pitch film competition with his short film idea Leash, based on the story of Elisha from the book of Kings in the Bible.
February 3, 2017
- This week's Friday Night Theology reflects on the refugee and migrant crisis in Belgrade, Serbia, and the work Christians are doing to support the most vulnerable...
February 2, 2017
- The child development charity Compassion UK is looking for participants to take on one the toughest fitness and endurance tests for 2017.
February 1, 2017
- Alliance member Bible Society are launching their own Bible Book Club.
January 31, 2017
- The Theology Advisory Group has put together a statement on the 500th anniversary of the start of the reformation when Martin Luther published his thesis. This statement examines the history, the areas of divergence between evangelical and Roman Catholic belief, and the places where over the last 40 years increased cooperation has taken place.
- The Evangelical Alliance looks at the legacy of the Protestant Reformation and the differences between evangelical and Roman Catholic belief as well as the opportunities for collaboration.