December 4, 2013
- After several years of work, a revised version of the New International Reader’s Version (NIrV) of the Bible is in the process of being published, says a Calvin Theological Seminary professor.
- Agua Viva was launched about five years ago as a church plant to serve a large population of Spanish-speaking people who live and work in the DeMotte, Ind. area.
December 3, 2013
- This year, World Renew and the Christian Reformed Church’s Office of Social Justice are providing a devotional series for Advent 2013 called "Strangers in the Land."
- Mike and Claudia Elzinga have a returned from a year-long journey in which they chronicled in words, videos and photographs the work of Christian Reformed Church missionaries around the world.
- Bryan Keeley, Cyndee Viel and Joy Koning are among the first people to receive credentials to serve in ministry as part of a new process now underway in the Christian Reformed Church.
December 2, 2013
- Anielka Yajaira Díaz Blanco is a young woman who serves as a leader in her church and in her community of Waspam, Nicaragua.
November 26, 2013
- The season of Advent, which begins on Sunday, Dec. 1, celebrates both the arrival of the Christ child in the manger and the time when Christ will come again.
- Rev. Paul Mpindi, Back to God Ministries French outreach leader, asks for urgent prayers for the Central African Republic (CAR).
November 25, 2013
- "Lord, hear our prayer" is the theme of a regional prayer summit that is set for January 5, 2014 at Trinity Christian Reformed Church in Edmonton, Alberta.
- It is difficult structuring government in a way that helps to maintain social equilibrium, says Jeff Taylor, a political science professor at Dordt College in Sioux Center, Iowa.