November 13, 2013
- Rev. Randy Rowland wasn’t sure what to think when he got the invitation to attend a meeting to discuss a new report detailing challenges facing the Christian Reformed Church.
November 12, 2013
- Joel Hogan worked as a Christian Reformed World Missions missionary for seven years in Tacloban, a city of about 200,000 people on Leyte island, which was in the eye of Typhoon Haiyan that hit the Philippines last Friday.
- Rev. Eugene S. Callender, who was the first black pastor in the Christian Reformed Church, died Nov. 2 in Manhattan. He was 87.
- Bob Pasley said he wasn’t sure what to think of a recent, 33-page report detailing trends and challenges facing the Christian Reformed Church in North America.
November 8, 2013
- A massive typhoon slammed into the central Philippines on Friday, setting off landslides, destroying homes, knocking out infrastructure, and leaving millions of people in need.
November 6, 2013
- Rev. Bomsu Kim was pleased that Christian Reformed Church leaders came to Seattle, Wash. last weekend to share a report detailing social and cultural changes confronting the denomination.
- Christian Reformed Church Communications will be soon presenting a two-part webinar featuring information from the denomination's Strategic Planning and Adaptive Change Team (SPACT) report.
- The Christian Reformed Church’s Chaplaincy and Care Ministry is asking CRC congregations to mention chaplains by name or in general before and/or during a time of prayer this Sunday, Nov. 10.
November 5, 2013
- Calvin College has received a $338,000 National Science Foundation grant to purchase a highly sophisticated Fluidigm BioMark HD.
- The Soul Repair Center at Brite Divinity School in Dallas, Texas has made many strides in helping to bring healing to military veterans and their families since its formal opening on November 12, 2012.