November 6, 2013
- Christian Reformed Church Communications will be soon presenting a two-part webinar featuring information from the denomination's Strategic Planning and Adaptive Change Team (SPACT) report.
- The Christian Reformed Church’s Chaplaincy and Care Ministry is asking CRC congregations to mention chaplains by name or in general before and/or during a time of prayer this Sunday, Nov. 10.
November 5, 2013
- Calvin College has received a $338,000 National Science Foundation grant to purchase a highly sophisticated Fluidigm BioMark HD.
- The Soul Repair Center at Brite Divinity School in Dallas, Texas has made many strides in helping to bring healing to military veterans and their families since its formal opening on November 12, 2012.
November 4, 2013
- The Holy Spirit and the power of prayer are moving in amazing ways in the lives of Egyptian Christians, says Naji Umran, who works as a Christian Reformed Church pastor in Cairo, Egypt.
October 30, 2013
- Reading the Old Testament and the New Testament with a focus on how each taken together tell one grand story of redemption will be the focus of a conference coming up on November 20-21 at Calvin Theological Seminary.
October 29, 2013
- “When a member of a New Jersey church recognized our green shirts from World Renew, he told us about a family that was homeless and still living in their van as a result of Super-storm Sandy,” say volunteers Rich and Phyl Grevenstuk. “He asked if we could help them.”
- The annual Calvin Symposium on Worship sponsored by the Calvin Institute of Christian Worship and the Center for Excellence in Preaching takes place January 30 - February 1, 2014 on the campus of Calvin College
- Rev.Cornelius “Neal” Plantinga Jr.has written a new book in which he says that a program of general reading-- of novels, biographies, poetry, and works by journalists-- can significantly enhance sermons that preachers give on Sunday mornings.
October 28, 2013
- The Holy Spirit changed Anand’s life with simple words from a young boy in his village.