October 25, 2013
- Rev. John Terpstra says he was amazed to see the growth of the Christian church when he visited China in 2012.
October 24, 2013
- A traditional business lunch might typically involve some catered sandwiches and lukewarm coffee, but for employees in the Christian Reformed Church’s office in Burlington, Ontario Wednesday’s lunch was anything but typical.
October 23, 2013
- A range of speakers, videos and roundtable discussions will be featured on Nov. 2 at Mission Fest 2013: Celebrating 125 Years of Christian Reformed World Missions.
- “Psalms for Families,” by Robert J. Keeley and Laura Keeley, is a free, online devotional book for the entire family designed to help parents explore the riches of the book of Psalms with their children and teens.
- October 23, 2013-- Rev. Stanley Jim and his wife, Sharon, talked and prayed all of the way back from the Christian Reformed Church’s second annual prayer summit. They had been deeply moved and inspired by the speakers, music, and especially by the prayer times during last April’s summit at All Nations CRC in Lakeview Terrace, Calif. As they drove, says Stanley Jim, they kept seeking God's direction on whether to have a similar prayer gathering in their home of Red Mesa, New Mexico.
October 22, 2013
- “God prepares the soil, we each do our part of ministry, and together we celebrate the harvest.”
- The drawing displayed in the front of the classroom at Church of the Servant in Grand Rapids, Mich. illustrated the economic and social sin of racism.
- Montréal has the highest percentage of "unreached" people than any other large city in North America, according to recent estimates.
October 16, 2013
- Churches across North America, including the Christian Reformed Church, are living in a time of unprecedented change, researchers say.
October 15, 2013
- Graduates and supporters of Calvin Theological Seminary’s Ph.D. program gathered on Oct. 9 in a packed De Vos Auditorium to celebrate the program’s 20th anniversary.