March 16, 2017
March 10, 2017
- B’nai B’rith International marks the 25th anniversary of the bombing of the Israeli Embassy in Argentina. On March 17, 1992 a suicide bomber drove a truck into the embassy. The explosion killed 29 people and wounded more than 200.
Earlier this week, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu spoke at a memorial service honoring the victims and their families. His remarks are below.
“The memory of those terrible days in...
February 27, 2017
- Council, However, Displays Continued Recklessness by Featuring Terrorist Apologist Jean Ziegler
B’nai B’rith International welcomes the assertion today by U.N. Secretary-General António Guterres, at the opening of the body’s new Human Rights Council session, that “we must speak up for human rights in an impartial way without double standards.” However, the Council—whose singling out of Israel for...
February 13, 2017
- An International Conference on Strategic Challenges in the Eastern Mediterranean; With Participants From the United States, Albania, Britain, Greece, Israel, Russia and TurkeyB’nai B...
February 3, 2017
- B’nai B’rith International President Gary P. Saltzman and CEO Daniel S. Mariaschin have issued the following statement:
B’nai B’rith commends the Trump administration for new sanctions against Iran. On Jan. 29, Iran test fired a ballistic missile, in violation of United Nations Security Council Resolution 2231. According to reports, the missile flew more than 600 miles before exploding.
January 28, 2017
- B’nai B’rith International is deeply concerned over President Trump’s drastic plan to at least temporarily bar entry into the United States for all Syrian and other refugees fleeing the ravages of war as well as banning people from six other predominantly Muslim nations.
B’nai B’rith International President Gary P. Saltzman and CEO Daniel S. Mariaschin said: “While we acknowledge the very real threat posed by...