March 24, 2017
- The Baha'i International Community participated in the Commission on the Status of Women—the single largest international forum on women's rights and empowerment.
March 19, 2017
- A recent case study from the Brookings Institution highlights the Baha'i-inspired initiative Sistema de Apredizaje Tutorial in Latin America.
March 9, 2017
- The Baha'i International Community has released a new statement on the advancement of women and the vital relationship between gender equality and true prosperity. The document was published in preparation for the Commission on the Status of Women to be held at the United Nations next week. The Commission is the UN's principal annual global forum for the promotion of gender equality and the...
- Women play a pivotal role in social transformation when they are able to participate meaningfully in every sphere of life.
February 23, 2017
- AGUA AZUL, Colombia — Plans for the construction of the local Baha'i House of Worship in Agua Azul, a village in Norte del Cauca, Colombia, have recently reached an important milestone. Construction officially began in January, after building contracts were formalized with a local firm in the region. Following the groundbreaking ceremony in May...
- Construction on the local Baha'i House of Worship in Norte del Cauca, Colombia, officially began in January.
February 15, 2017
- Following the wave of national Baha'i websites that have launched in recent years, the site of the Baha'i community of Iran went online earlier today. The website, which can be accessed at bahaisofiran.org, covers a range of topics and presents the history, activities, and aspirations of the Baha'i...
- The official website of the Baha’i community of Iran gives a sense of the history, diversity, and aspirations of the Baha’is in Iran.
February 12, 2017
- UNITED NATIONS — It is vital for aid agencies to see the populations they work with as protagonists of their own advancement. This message formed part of the opening address of a representative of the Baha'i International Community at a recent conference on social development at the United Nations. "Relationships of mutual support and assistance will increasingly be seen as our greatest...
- The Baha’i International Community shared a new statement at the United Nations Commission for Social Development.