March 9, 2017
- Women play a pivotal role in social transformation when they are able to participate meaningfully in every sphere of life.
February 23, 2017
- AGUA AZUL, Colombia — Plans for the construction of the local Baha'i House of Worship in Agua Azul, a village in Norte del Cauca, Colombia, have recently reached an important milestone. Construction officially began in January, after building contracts were formalized with a local firm in the region. Following the groundbreaking ceremony in May...
- Construction on the local Baha'i House of Worship in Norte del Cauca, Colombia, officially began in January.
February 15, 2017
- Following the wave of national Baha'i websites that have launched in recent years, the site of the Baha'i community of Iran went online earlier today. The website, which can be accessed at bahaisofiran.org, covers a range of topics and presents the history, activities, and aspirations of the Baha'i...
- The official website of the Baha’i community of Iran gives a sense of the history, diversity, and aspirations of the Baha’is in Iran.
February 12, 2017
- UNITED NATIONS — It is vital for aid agencies to see the populations they work with as protagonists of their own advancement. This message formed part of the opening address of a representative of the Baha'i International Community at a recent conference on social development at the United Nations. "Relationships of mutual support and assistance will increasingly be seen as our greatest...
- The Baha’i International Community shared a new statement at the United Nations Commission for Social Development.
February 3, 2017
- The story of Tahirih, a Bahá’í heroine born of Azeri roots, has long been a symbol of inspiration in the country of Azerbaijan. She was one of the pre-eminent champions of the equality of women and men in the nineteenth century. On 25 January, Azerbaijan’s National Museum of History held a celebration of women’s education in the 19th and 20th centuries where Tahirih’s dedication and...
- The Azerbaijan National Museum of History celebrated women's education, recognizing the contributions of Baha'i heroine Tahirih.