February 6, 2017
- Recalls motivation to memorize Bible verses—and then a desire to know Jesus.
- In a city of 10 million and only 30 known Adventists, man finds “The Victory of Love” by Ellen G. White, co-founder of the Seventh-day Adventist Church.
- The book tells the story of the Adventist conscientious objector who saved 75 lives during World War II.
- Focusing on community outreach rather than politics is credited with keeping the church alive.
- Leaders hope to make all 757 Adventist churches in the nation literacy centers.
- The small booklets contain invitations to major evangelistic meetings.
February 2, 2017
- Ted Wilson hopes the meetings will inspire a spiritual revival across Europe.
January 27, 2017
- Church leaders emphasize the value of Adventist voice in discussions of peacemaking and promotion of human dignity.
January 24, 2017
- Leaders in Italy also pray for God to “heal the wounded and soothe the psychological suffering of the survivors.”
January 19, 2017
- General Conference and North American Division leaders issue joint statement after day-long meeting.