March 29, 2017
- Here it is: March's round up of the things that you liked, the things that moved you, the things that challenged and encouraged you.
- As Theresa May triggers Article 50, we want to pray for our nations...
March 28, 2017
- In a statement ahead of the prime minister triggering Article 50 the Evangelical Alliance has set out how churches and Christians can contribute as the UK prepares for Brexit. Theresa May triggering Article 50 of the Lisbon Treaty marks the official beginning of the UK’s departure from the European Union.
March 26, 2017
- Jo from our friends Home for Good reflects on her experience as a mother and the role that God has called her to...
March 24, 2017
- Peter Lynas, director of the Alliance in Northern Ireland, reflects on a week which saw fresh terror in London and the death of a terrorist-turned-peacemaker in Northern Ireland.
- Leading Christian charities are urging the Church to take part in the Jo Cox commission on loneliness.
March 23, 2017
- This month saw for the first time the release of documents showing attempts by the UK government to respond to the arson campaign of Meibion Glyndwr. The group targeted holiday homes in Wales from 1979 to the early-1990s.
- A key player in the campaign for this Act was the evangelical Christian MP William Wilberforce. On the 210th anniversary of his Slave Trade Act, it is worth reflecting on Wilberforce’s successful example and his lessons for Christians in politics today.
- Negotiations continue in Northern Ireland following the election on 2 March. This call to the ballot box took place only 10 months after the last election and was centred on a scandal around the Renewable Heating Incentive scheme and questions regarding the involvement of the First Minister.
March 22, 2017
- Please join us in praying for all those involved in the incident in Westminster this afternoon.