February 6, 2017
- In a city of 10 million and only 30 known Adventists, man finds “The Victory of Love” by Ellen G. White, co-founder of the Seventh-day Adventist Church.
- The book tells the story of the Adventist conscientious objector who saved 75 lives during World War II.
- Focusing on community outreach rather than politics is credited with keeping the church alive.
- Leaders hope to make all 757 Adventist churches in the nation literacy centers.
- The small booklets contain invitations to major evangelistic meetings.
February 2, 2017
- Ted Wilson hopes the meetings will inspire a spiritual revival across Europe.