March 19, 2017
- The executive director for the United Methodist Board of Global Ministries was the fourth and final bishop elected at the Central Congo Conference.
- University president is third pastor elected as bishop by Congo Central Conference delegates.
- The Rev. Daniel Onashuyaka Lunge was elected bishop on third ballot by delegates of the Congo Central Conference.
- A recent case study from the Brookings Institution highlights the Baha'i-inspired initiative Sistema de Apredizaje Tutorial in Latin America.
March 18, 2017
- NEWS 1) Mission and Ministry Board approves new areas of global mission 2) CCT issues call to prayer for Congress in upcoming decisions affecting those in poverty 3) Christian Churches Together holds forum on ‘the persecuted church’ 4) Haiti Medical Project has a new focus on pure water for Haiti UPCOMING EVENTS 5) Jubilee afternoon will be a breath of rejuvenation for Annual Conference 6) National Youth Conference 2018 theme is announced FEATURE 7) Please help them: Reflection of a Latino...
- Job openings, personnel, new dates for Nigeria workcamp, next webinars on “Mental Health” and “What Have the Children Done for Us?” new Brethren Disaster Ministries video, remembrance and celebration weekend at Brethren Service Center, annual assembly of the Brazilian Brethren, Office of Public Witness blogpost on indigenous opposition to pipeline, and more news by, for, and about Brethren
- Bishop Gabriel Yemba Unda has been re-elected United Methodist bishop and will continue to lead the East Congo Episcopal Area.
El líder del condado de North Slope insta a las personas nativo americanas de Alaska a perdonar
March 18, 2017
March 17, 2017
- The result of the presidential election and the politics in regards to immigration issues has impacted America in so many ways. Being a Latino pastor in a country where the Latino population reaches close to 60 million people gives me the opportunity to not only share the gospel in Spanish, but also to be concerned with the issues that affect my community.
- Participants in National Youth Conference (NYC) 2018 will focus on the theme “Bound Together: Clothed in Christ.” The scriptural theme is from Colossians 3:12-15: “As God’s chosen ones, holy and beloved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, meekness, and patience. Bear with one another and, if anyone has a complaint against another, forgive each other; just as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive. Above all, clothe yourselves with love, which binds everything...