April 24, 2017
- Directors of the United Methodist Committee on Relief approve grants for disaster relief efforts by conferences and for health boards in Africa.
An undocumented immigrant and community activist now in sanctuary in a Denver church has been named one of the Time 100: most influential people of 2017.
Pablo and Sheryl Canché recently celebrated their one-year mark of arriving in Mexico City, where they are serving as missionaries with Christian Reformed World Missions.
Christian Reformed Home Missions has named new regional leadership in Canada — one for the Western Canada Region and the other for the Eastern Canada Region.
April 22, 2017
- In an eastern region of Benin, a chief of the Fula tribe has been working for unity and equality.
- Blessing the stream on the mission’s property on the Great Feast of Theophany.
Saint Juvenaly and His Companion Mission, Wasilla, AK, recently was awarded a second-year Church Planting Grant from the Orthodox Church in America.
“It has been a great help for our mission to receive this grant,” said Archpriest Mikel Bock, Priest-in-Charge, who has been a...
April 21, 2017
- NEWS 1) Group receives training in ‘Farming God’s Way’ in Africa 2) New scholarship program is offered by Bethany Seminary 3) On Earth Peace board continues its anti-racism emphasis PERSONNEL 4) Bob Chase retires from leadership of SERRV, Loreen Epp named president and CEO UPCOMING EVENTS 5) Celebrate the generations during Older Adult Month, National Youth Sunday 6) Bethany Seminary commencement is scheduled REFLECTION 7) ‘Feetwashing’ in the garden: The most meaningful love feast ever! 8...
- In this issue: Correction, remembering Marie Flory, personnel, job openings, congregational news, “Becoming a Leader in Memory Care” webinar, the 2017 Brethren Bible Institute, an Easter hope message from South Sudan, and more news by, for, and about Brethren.
- In my 27 years of pastoral ministry tonight was the most meaningful Maundy Thursday love feast experience ever for me! Any other church I have been part of would have fired me on the spot for messing with the “Holy Ground,” but not Community of Joy.