March 21, 2017
For a few moments Rev. Mang Sonna could not believe what he was hearing one morning last October as he sat in on the business meeting for the American Baptist Churches of the Central Region.
Sonna, executive director of the 105-year-old Bethel Neighborhood Center in Kansas City, Kans., had been publicizing that the center was $85,000 short of achieving its $2 million capital campaign to make eight badly needed upgrades to the center’s aging facility. The center has a mission to help...
March 21, 2017
- Methodists in both countries offer food, water and other supplies to Cubans who find themselves in an immigration limbo on Mexico-U.S. border.
- In his new debut book, One: Unity in Diversity – a personal journey, Steve Clifford, general director of the Evangelical Alliance UK, explores the challenges of unity as outworked both in his day-to-day marriage and home life, and the local, national and global Church.
- We are praying for the family following the news of Martin McGuinness’ death.
- Information about the programme for the 2017 CEO Forum
Taiwan Church News
13 - 19 March, 2017
Korean Pastors Prayed For Hydis Workers And Warned Yong Feng Yu Corporation About God's Justice
Reported by Chiu Kuo-rong
Praying for the laid off workers of Hydis factory, which was an overseas electronics TFT LCD factory of Yong Feng Yu(YFY) Corporation invested in Korea, 19 members of Korean Christian Action Organization(KCAO)...
March 20, 2017
- B’nai B’rith International President Gary P. Saltzman and CEO Daniel S. Mariaschin have issued the following statement:
B’nai B’rith International spoke before the United Nations Human Rights Council (UNHRC) today under its general agenda “Item 7,” which continuously singles out Israel alone for harsh criticism and opprobrium. U.N. Geneva representative Richard Sadoune spoke on behalf of B’nai B...
[Anglican Communion News Service] The Anglican Board of Mission, which is the national mission agency of the Anglican Church of Australia, has called on Anglicans to support partners in Jerusalem and Australia to give the gifts of health and education this Easter.